Monday, January 10, 2011

Meatballs

It's a beautiful snowy day here in NC. The kids are out of school and we're getting ready to have some lunch. I made these meatballs for the first time the other day. I'll be making them again sometime soon. They were easy and tasty. My daughter loves helping me in the kitchen also. She helped with adding the ingredients and mixing them together.

I found this recipe forn the meatballs over at Allrecipes and adapted it a little.

To check out the ingredients, go here.

This is what I did differently...

  • I used 1 Tbsp of Tastefully Simple Garlic Garlic vs. minced Garlic

  • I used 1 Tbsp of Tastefully Simple Italian Garlic Bread Seasoning vs. the parsley and basil.

  • I used Cheddar vs. Pepper Jack Cheese (it was what I had)

  • I used 1 Tbsp of Tastefully Simple Onion Onion vs. large onion.

This is just what I had and it made it easier.





I served it with some mashed potatoes, bbq sauce for dipping the meatballs (although it didn't need it) and brocolli.



No comments:

Post a Comment