Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A busy week!

This week has been busy thus far. Tatiana started swim lessons this week. She has really enjoyed taking the lessons. As shy as she is I wasn't sure if she would even get in the water without me. She was anxious to get in though, so hopefully she'll end up being a good little swimmer.



Tyler also took a gymnastics class Monday night for the first time.



Tyler will normally be taking gymnastics around the same time as Tatiana but since Tyler still has school this week he had to take his first class at a different time. He really enjoyed it but was goofing off a lot. This is typical Tyler though. He will probably end up being the "class clown". :)

I got notification via email that I won another giveaway. This time it was off of the blog http://myfourmonkeys.com/. I won a subscription to http://www.readeo.com/. I'm looking forward to trying it out. I love blog giveaways! I enjoy entering bunches in my spare time. This is my second one that I've won in about a month. I've never been so lucky before. The key is to enter as many as you can. There are several sites that have numerous giveaways on them.

Also I got a call today that my MaMa was admitted into the hospital. Her blood count was very low. She had a couple of units of blood while at the hospital and they are going to keep her until they run some test and see exactly what is going on with her. I went to visit her this evening along with several of my other family members. I'm so blessed to have such a close knit family. If you're reading this, please keep my MaMa in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment