Friday, September 24, 2010

Favorite Friday

Welcome to Favorite Friday #2!

So, on my favorite Friday's I'm going to list a favorite of mine. It could be a product, place, really anything. I'm then going to link to a favorite that someone else has created that I want to show off.

I would also love for you to comment with a favorite of yours.

Today I'm listing my favorite flavor of Pillsbury Toaster Strudel.


It is the Pillsbury Toaster Strudel CINNABON Cinnamon Roll Strudel. Yummy! I've had a hard time finding these in several locations. Locally where I am I've been able to find them at Lowe's Foods and occasionally at Wal-mart. I looked on their site and didn't even see the flavor there. If you haven't tried them, you should. It is good.

If you have had the Pillsbury Toaster Studel, what is your favorite flavor?

A favorite post that I'm going to share this week is by A Pumpkin and a Princess with her PB Decor Ideas. The reason why this is my favorite this week is because I was inspired by the acorn decoration which I will be posting about next.


Pottery Barn picture from her post that inspired me.

Also check out her Halloween Candy Jar. I plan on making it as well. Super cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment