Friday, October 1, 2010

Favorite Friday

Welcome to Favorite Friday #3!

So, on my favorite Friday's I'm going to list a favorite of mine. It could be a product, place, really anything. I'm then going to link to a favorite that someone else has created that I want to show off.

I would also love for you to comment with a favorite of yours.

Today I'm listing my favorite Seasoned Salt.


Tastefully Simple Seasoned Salt

Ok, maybe I'm a little biased because I sell the stuff. It is awesome though. I use it more then any other products that we have.

Who doesn't like a good seasoning salt? It's made with an All-natural blend of sea salt, bell peppers, garlic, onion, celery and spices. It is so versatile, sprinkle it on almost anything. I also like to add it to some melted butter or olive oil and use it as a bread dipper. Yumm!





I just had to add some cute ideas on my website for Halloween.

A favorite post that I'm going to share this week is Family Fun Magazine's Mini Caramel Apples.


Photo from Family Fun

I've seen lot's of variations of these floating around in blog land and plan on making some of my own. Aren't they just the cutest things? You use a melon baller to get the mini apple shape.

Thanks for checking out Favorite Friday! Everyone have a fab weekend. I plan on attending a local festival tomorrow and the weather is supposed to be great for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment