Friday, September 23, 2011

Fabric Headband

I've had a pretty productive today. This morning I ran some errands. I then went to lunch at school with my Son and I decided to craft something since it has been such a long time! I came across this cute tutorial on Sew Sara. I plan on making several more of these. They were easy to make and didn't take a lot of time. I'm an instant gratification type of gal when it comes to crafting. I generally don't have a lot of patience for crafts that take a long time. I've been finding a lot of inspiration on Pinterest. You can also make it into a hair bow. The headbands I found for super cheap too!


My daughter modeling her new headband. :)

I'm not going to rewrite the tutorial, because that has already been done for you. I will add a few notes though.. The headband I used was about 3/4" wide at it's widest spot. The fabric that I used to wrap the headband was about 1" x 40".

Have fun making these! My daughter is already requesting more. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment