Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Pinterest

Gosh, I haven't blogged in so long. Do I remember how? I was having issues with copying and pasting on here and that was driving me nuts. I guess I got somewhat discouraged and gave up on it for a while. I'm not sure if it was a setting on my computer or something on Blogger. It seems to be working now though, so who k nows?  Life gets very busy sometimes. I now have a Kindergartner and 2nd grader. The Kindergartner is in cheerleading and the 2nd grader is in Soccer and Cub Scouts. With Practice, games, meetings, etc., etc.. we don't have very much free time. No complaining though. :)

I recently discovered Pinterest! Ok, where have I been? This is about the coolest thing ever. It's so much easier to go on there and get creative ideas vs. searching hours for them. For the few of you who may not be familiar with it, you "pin" items that you like onto "boards" that you create based on your interest. Whomever came up with this is a genius! I have so many things stored on my favorites on my computer. What an easy way to have them at a glance! I haven't had/taken the time to craft very much at all. I do miss it, but my priorities are getting kids where they need to go. So, my focus on Pinterest has been recipes. I do still cook about every night and enjoy trying new things out. I just started pinning about a week ago, so I don't have a tremendous amount of stuff up. Check out some of my boards if you would like.

I'm going to the store now to get some cheddar cheese so I can make this Crockpot Potato Soup.


Doesn't it look yummy? I love potato soup, but have never tried it in the crock pot, so this will be a first.

My goal is to get back here on a normal basis. Happy "pinning" Ya'll! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment