Monday, September 26, 2011

Recycled T shirt Fabric Rosette Headband

I made a bunch of black and gold rosettes probably last year sometime. You can find tutorials for them all over the internet. Since I made these a while back I don't remember which tutorial I used. Little Birdie Secrets has a good one here. I can't even remember now what I was making them for. They were inspired by my University's school colors though. They have just been hanging out in a baggie until now. I made my first headband a few days ago and thought I would add these to a headband also. I've seen them on headbands, used as hair bows, and just as an overall cute accessory.


I was originally going to add an alligator hair clip to the back, but that didn't end up happening. I glued them onto a felt backing then ended up glueing that onto the headband. You could glue them directly onto the headband of course. Whatever is easier for you. For the headband I just wrapped a piece of fabric around it also. It was probably about 1" wide. I appologize for the picture. I know it isn't the best, but will have to do for now. I'll have to get one of my daughter when she wears it. :) I may decide to wear it myself also.

No comments:

Post a Comment