Sunday, May 16, 2010

Babies and new craft

We had my cousins baby shower yesterday then afterward I stopped by to see my friend Christy's new baby who was only about a week old. I decided to make both of them a hair bow / hair clip holder. I've made hair bow holders in the past but this was my first attempt at making one like this.



This is the one I made for Billie (Baby Anna). I also made the hair clips to go on it.



This is the one I made for Christy (Baby Hope) along with the hair clips.



Here they are all packaged up.



Billie with her hair clip holder.



Showing Anna one of her new babies.


The baby shower attendees.


Christy and her new baby, Hope. She also has 2 boys, so this time was hoping for a little girl.

Getting ready to head over to football sign ups now for my son who will be in 1st grade next year. This is the first year that he is eligible to play. It will be flag football for a few years before they start tackle football. Wish us luck!

After football sign ups we have church tonight then back home to go to bed and start another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment