Monday, May 17, 2010

Kids washcloths

I made some washcloths for the kids this evening. I've made different kinds previously and thought I would make some others.


These are flannel and the same pattern on both sides. They are also double stitched.

I've considered starting back my Etsy shop. I enjoyed doing it in the past then just kind of got out of making stuff. Since I'm feeling crafty again I may start doing some other things.

Here are a few things that I sold in my Etsy store previously.


Tutu


Scootin socks leg warmers


Flannel nap blanket


Minky washcloths


Diaper bag changing pad. Cotton on one side and minky on the other with ribbon tie.


Hair bow holders


Binky/Pacifier holder

I also wanted to share one of my favorite songs right now. It's Something Beautiful by NEEDTOBREATHE. I went to their site tonight to see some other songs they sing. NeedToBreathe is awesome!!! They just finished up a tour. If they were to come close by I would very much like to go see them in concert.

Then here are a few pictures of the kids taken today.


Tyler being Tyler. :) I wanted to take a picture of him in his Manchester United jersey. This is hubby's fave soccer team.


Tatiana and Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment