Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Bargain shopping

Tonight as I was waiting on my children to get out of VBS I did a little shopping. I had to go by a home improvement store to pick up some tiles so I can make more coasters. I then went by Goodwill. I have always donated items there in the past, but not until the last year did I start doing some shopping there. I decided what the heck, I've donated some nice things and I'm sure others have too. I haven't shopped there often because it takes me forever to go through the stuff and I usually have the kids with me. It's one of those places I like to go if I have some free time though. I ended up with 2 shirts, 2 skirts and a pair of shoes all for around $24! Now where else can you go and buy that many items at that price. On top of that, one of the tops was J. Crew and it still had the original tags on it for $48.50 or $49.50. One of the skirts was from Gap and the shoes were BCBG shoes. The other shirt and skirt I wasn't familiar with the brands but thought they were cute. I took a picture of it just so you can see my deals. These items aren't meant to wear with each other, I just put them all together so they would fit in one picture.



Now, don't you want to go and do some bargain shopping. :)

2 comments:

  1. WHat a find! I will have to look out for one of those stores!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a trashy little shopper, aren't you. I love when I find J. Crew. It makes my day. Thanks for visiting me at www.mydeartrash.com and keep up the shopping. I'd love to see more of what you find.

    ReplyDelete