Tuesday, July 20, 2010

One of God's beautiful creations

We have a tree in our yard that has been dropping berries. I have never seen so many butterflies in the outdoors outside of a preserve. It was just the coolest thing ever! I also got to see some butterflies mating. That was the first time I had experienced that. I'll share some of my favorite butterflies that I saw.

Here is a video discussing how butterflies mate if you're interested. http://www.ehow.com/video_4753475_how-long-should-butterflies-stay.html?cp=1&wa_vrid=0a81095c-1213-4600-89e6-d9a5875683d7&pid=1 . The guy in the video is a bit odd, but I did find it interesting. I was just doing a search for when butterflies mate and came upon this video.


A few pictures of the butterflies in the process of mating.





Tyler watching a butterfly






June bugs also loved the berries

and bees


flies


and giant flies (horse flies?) too!








and finally... a beautiful Sunflower that has bloomed in our garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment