Friday, April 23, 2010

Lazy 5 Ranch

Today I took Tatiana to Lazy 5 Ranch. Tyler got to go a few weeks ago with his school on a field trip there. He really enjoyed it. It has probably been 15 years or so since I've been there. When attending school at the local community college I worked at an After school and Summer program at one of the Elementary schools. We took a trip there during the Summer so as you can see my memory is a bit foggy. Well today on the way there I got pulled over. I was trying to figure out why I was seeing the blue lights because I didn't think I was speeding. When I was pulled I got asked to show my drivers license and registration which is normal. He then told me who he was and why he pulled me over. My tags had expired and I had no idea. My inspection had also expired and I had moved and not changed the address on my drivers license yet. He told me that he was just going to issue the citation for the tag. Whew! I don't guess I'm doing too bad though, I'm 33 and this is my first ticket. It still means that I'm going to have to go to court. :( He said I probably could get out of it if I went to court since it was minor. I guess I will do that instead of pay $150! On a more positive note Tatiana and all the other kids in our Mommies group seemed to enjoy themselves at Lazy 5. For those of you who are unfamiliar with Lazy 5, it's kind of like a zoo I guess. There are wild animals but they roam around. You have the option of riding in a horse drawn trailer or taking your own car through. We opted for the trailer ride. It was a bit bumpy, but a lot of fun. Here are a few pictures.


Tatiana feeding the Giraffe


The Buffalo/Bison opened it's mouth and stuck out it's tongue. You then were supposed to put the feed on it's tongue, lol!


An Ostrich pecking away at the food. Watch your fingers!


Me and my kiddos minus Tyler.

No comments:

Post a Comment