Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Trampoline



Andy put up the trampoline today with a little help from me. The kids had a blast on it.



I'm tired after a long day, but decided to go ahead and post on here anyway. I'm enjoying this. I did my couch to 5K running plan again today. I've decided to step it up a notch from what is suggested though. I'm afraid if I go at the rate it suggest I will not be ready to do the 5K by June. So, yesterday I ran/jogged 1 minute then walked 1 minute for 20 minutes. Today I jogged 2 minutes and walked 1 minute alternating for 20 minutes. I've been running some around the house and some through the neighborhood. It just depends if my hubby is home or not. The run through the neighborhood is toughest because there are several hills. It is good practice though because I'm sure there will be some hills in the 5k. I also did my 50 sit ups again today. I didn't struggle as much with them today as yesterday, thankfully. I can already tell that my abs are sore though. It will probably be a little harder tomorrow for my abs.

After the kids that I watch left, dinner was cooked and I bathed my kiddos. I cooked something simple tonight, baked spaghetti. After this I needed to pick up a few groceries. I decided to go to Kohl's since I was going to be out. I had $10 Kohl's cash which I used for a pair of Bermuda shorts. Retail was $30, sale price was $14.99 then my Kohl's cash for $10. Which means I just paid $5 and some change for them. I love a deal! I also picked up some things for Tatiana's birthday coming up at Wal-mart and The Dollar Tree. I can't believe my baby is about to be 4! Where does time go? Signing out for tonight. It's almost midnight and I need to be in the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment