Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Running

I'm wanting to do my first 5K in June so I need to really get on the ball with running. I am attempting this program.

http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml?act=AFC-SocialMedia&Property=CoolRunning&Sport=Running&PageType=Content_Articles&Emp=TO&PostType=Profile_Link&Site=C25kfacebook&Dy=8_11_09&Note=C25kfanpagelink

I did it once last week, but know that I need to be doing it everyday in order to be ready for the 5K in June. Yesterday I walked/jogged again which is part of the program. I'm so out of shape, so I'm hoping this program will help motivate me to work out again. I also did 50 sit ups. I was struggling towards the end of them. I know it will get easier though.

Today I will share a photo of one of the kids crafts. I have been using the site No Time for Flash Cards for lots of great ideas for crafts with the kids. http://www.notimeforflashcards.com/ We are doing the letters of the alphabet, upper and lowercase. As you can see in this picture we made a Bee out of the letter B.





No comments:

Post a Comment