Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Devotions

I have wanted to do devotions with my children for some time now. I just really didn't know where to start/what to say/what to do. I came across this site tonight and think that I will start using it.
http://www.heavensinspirations.com/childrens-devotionals.html. God has really been laying it on my heart to set an example and to be a witness to my children and others. I think this will be a good start. My desire is to have a closer walk with God.

I also came across Confessions of a Homeschooler tonight. While I don't believe that I'm ready to home school my children, she is such an inspiration and has great craft ideas for children.

Ok, guess I should probably head to bed now. It's getting very late at 12:46 am (way past my bedtime) and I have to get up in the morning to get Tyler ready for school.

No comments:

Post a Comment