Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Mod Podge

I have discovered Mod Podge and I love it! There are so many different things/crafts you can do with it. Just do a search for DIY Mod Podge and you shall see. Teacher appreciation week is coming up, so I made my first clipboards for Tyler's teachers at school. I also made myself one and will be doing several others. I use clipboards for my Tastefully Simple parties, so these will look much better then the basic clipboards. They are so much fun though. All you need is some Mod Podge and some scrapbook paper or fabric. I think I will also add some ribbon to the top of these. This is the tutorial that I used for the clipboards. http://littlemissmomma.blogspot.com/2010/03/mod-podge-clip-board-tutorial.html



This is the front of my first one that will be used for Tastefully Simple parties.



This is the back of that one.



These are the two for Tyler's teachers.



and these are the back of those two.

1 comment:

  1. These turned out adorable!!! Way cuter than mine, lol! Great job! I will keep your project bookmarked for a future "featured readers" post!

    ReplyDelete