Monday, April 19, 2010

Tatiana's Birthday!

Today is the big day! Tatiana is 4 years old. We celebrated her birthday with a party on Saturday. It was at the gymnastics studio where she takes gymnastics at. We had a good turnout and the party was a hit. I thought her cake turned out super cute also. I ordered it from http://www.cakesbykimnc.com/ out of Winston.






Tatiana posing on the mat





The party favors, handmade coloring books with crayons.

Yesterday after church we went to eat lunch with some of our family at Cracker Barrel. Afterward we went to MaMa and Papa's to hang out. I decided to take a few pictures.



Darlene (my Aunt), My Mom, and my MaMa



Eli and Tyler looking for bugs.



I liked this picture of Tyler with the mountains in the background.


Tyler, Tatiana and Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment