Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday

We attended Church this morning then again this evening. I actually made it to Sunday school this morning. I really enjoy going and the kids like it too. I need to try and get there every Sunday for Sunday school. We were a little late, but better late then never, right? This morning Brother George who is our youth pastor and also our associate pastor informed us that we would have a prospective pastor visiting soon. I'm looking forward to hearing him, so I don't want to miss out on that service. This afternoon we went with my parents to Cana, VA. It's right across the state line, so only about an hour away from our house. Mom and Dad picked up a new cement bird bath. It was outdoors where this man had made lots of cement sculptures. He gave Tyler a little fish sculpture and Tatiana a little bird sculpture. Tyler found a Cardinal that he had to have, so Granna agreed to get it for him. Tatiana then woke up from her nap and got to pick out a sculpture. She chose a squirrel.

I didn't take any pictures today, but I will try to post a picture of something every time I post. This is a picture of Tatiana's first haircut. Yes, she is almost 4 and this is her first one. She wasn't very happy about having it cut. We even went to one of those fun kid places, still not happy. The was between 3-4 inches cut off and this was about a month ago.

This is a picture of her during the process.



This is the end result. This is as close as a smile that I could get.

No comments:

Post a Comment