Thursday, June 3, 2010

A little behind...

Hello blog world! It seems like it has been forever since I've posted. With going to the beach for a few days and my husband having a few days of vacation, I've had very limited computer time. I really need to get a laptop because my hubby tends to be a computer hog.

We spent our Memorial Day weekend at the beach with my extended family. It consisted of My hubby, my 2 kiddos, and myself, My Cousin, her husband and their 2 kids, My Aunt and her daughter (my cousin), My Aunt and her boyfriend, and my MaMa and PaPa. We had a great time. Our family usually does try to get together and do a trip once a year. We rented a large beach house and had lots of fun.


Our first day at the beach. My kids were excited to collect seashells.


Tyler ended up sitting in the water so he had to shower off before going back into the house.



Eli and Tatiana cheesing it up at the aquarium.


The Seahorse is one of my faves!


Ice cream outside the aquarium. In this picture the kids already had their cones for sometime. They were some of the biggest servings of ice cream I had ever seen though.



Tyler enjoying playing in the sand.


Scottie with Eli and Tatiana buried in the sand.


Me and my hubby


Andy playing in the Ocean with our kids.

Hopefully I didn't overwhelm you all with pictures. I took a ton but just picked out a few. I will try to post again soon. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment