Sunday, June 20, 2010

VBS kick off

Today was Father's Day. We went to church this morning then met my family out for a late lunch. Have I mentioned I'm so blessed to have such a close family? I'm glad that we are able to spend most holidays with each other.

This evening was Vacation Bible School kick off. Our church isn't having one this year so I took the kids to another one close by. The kick off party was great. They had lots of things going on and the kids had a blast.



FACE PAINTING






PETTING ZOO



THEY BOTH WANT A PET RABBIT NOW



BOUNCE HOUSE


Not an attractive picture of me but wanted to show I made it up that thing with a toddler! :)

INFLATABLE SLIDE



And... for those of you not from this area V.F.D. stands for volunteer fire department. That's right, these guys and gals work on a volunteer basis.

The fire truck sprayed out the water for the kids. How cool is that?

The drenched gals afterward. :)

Sorry about the picture overload!

No comments:

Post a Comment