Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Only one day left of school.

Tomorrow is Tyler's last day of school and then he is out for the Summer. I gave both his teachers a little something just as another thank you.


It was a beach towel rolled up with a magazine and bottle of sunscreen. I saw the idea somewhere but can't remember where or I would give credit where credit is due. The tags I found at executive homemaker .

It was day 3 of Tatiana's swim lessons and her first day of gymnastics Summer classes. I didn't get any gymnastics pictures today but did get a few more of swimming.


Today they learned about life vest and boat safety


They got to ride a kayak in the pool. Unfortunately for Tatiana the other little girl wanted to have nothing to do with the boat. So her ride was very short and she wasn't able to go as fast as the others.

My Grandmother (MaMa) is still in the hospital in TICU. I went to visit her again tonight and she seems to be doing a little better. She is hoping to be moved into a regular room soon.

I missed going to Wednesday evening church service tonight. We have been so blessed at out church and I'm looking forward to what God is going to do with our new pastor.

No comments:

Post a Comment